In the context of offering our products, we collect certain personal data concerning you to facilitate our relationship with you and to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. Through the Privacy Statement we want to explain to you our practices and policies for the collection, use and sharing of data and cookies collected by or about you.
2. HOW WE COLLECT THE DATA
Your data is collected when you contact us through our contact form, through our order form, through a recruitment and collaboration application form, through newsletter registration, by phone, or e-mail, or in any other way you may send us the your data.
3. What data we collect and why
The table below lists the data we collect from you, what we use it for, and why it is necessary in each case.
Purpose of data processing
Why data is necessary
Fulfillment of your orders
| || |
To properly deal with questions, complaints and problems.
Handling questions, complaints, troubleshooting
| || |
To properly deal with questions, complaints and problems.
Subscribe to newsletter
| || |
To be able to receive updates and offers from our company after you have given your consent
Create a member account using Social Media
| || |
To place your next orders without having to re-enter your details
Collection and management of recruitment applications
| || |
All personal data and information provided through the online recruitment application form will only be used to the extent necessary for the evaluation and management of recruitment applications and for statistical purposes
Collection and management of cooperation requests
| || |
All personal data and information provided through the online cooperation request form will be used only to the extent necessary for the evaluation and management of cooperation requests and for statistical purposes.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
It is our policy to retain your data only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and retention period limitation. For all the above reasons, your data will be kept for at least five (5) years after the end of our customer relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations arising from the exercise of your personal data protection rights.
5. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party/entity other than as described in this Privacy Statement. Our company transmits personal data to third parties, to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf.
The data is only transferred to partner companies with ours that provide services for the purpose of sending advertising material and personalized offers. Also, this data is transmitted to companies cooperating with us for the purpose of evaluating the quality of service provision and evaluating our products & services. Also, for the purposes of implementing the sales contract, data is transmitted to cooperating companies that have been assigned the execution of part of the contract, such as transport companies or pick-up points selected by you. Finally, access to the data is given to independent service providers who have built our website, as well as to those who provide us with technical support or hosting for the operation of the website.
We seek to ensure that all such third party/independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are contractually bound. We also create contracts with these independent contractors that require them to comply with the personal data protection standards required by law and to use the data only for the purposes for which it was provided.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if we are required to disclose or share your personal information to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
6. DATA SECURITY
We go to great lengths to protect our users from unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or destruction of information in our possession. Specifically:
- We encrypt data transfer to and from the website using SSL.
- We control our data collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
- Access to personal information is limited only to our employees and partner entities who need to know this information to provide services to us. These cooperating entities and the way in which your data is secured are expressly mentioned in this privacy statement (section 5: disclosure of personal data to third parties).
7. ACCESS BY MINORS
The products we offer are intended exclusively for purchase by adults and not by children or minors under the age of 16.
If you are under 16 years of age, you may use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website and allows the website to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. We consider it important that you know which cookies are used on our website and for what reasons they are used. The two main categories of cookies used on our website are strictly necessary cookies and third-party cookies:
Absolutely necessary cookies These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website but also for you to be able to browse it and use its features, such as access to secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, some of the website’s services and functions, such as the shopping cart or electronic payment, cannot be carried out
Third partycookies Third party cookies include performance, functionality, and promotion/targeting cookies.
- Performance cookies: collect information about how visitors use the website, for example which pages they visit most often, and whether they receive error messages from websites. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. They are used only to improve the way a website works
- Functionality cookies: allow the website to remember the choices you make (such as your username or the region you are in) and provide more personalized features. They can also be used to remember changes you have made to the website or be used to provide services you have requested, such as chatting or using social media. The data collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot track your browsing and your activity on other websites.
- Promotion/targeting cookies: used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to send targeted advertising or offers, to limit the number of ads served, and to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They may also be used to store the websites you have visited in order to determine the most effective online marketing channels, and to reward external websites and partners who have referred you to our website.
9. YOUR RIGHTS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
At any point, during the retention or processing of your data, you retain the following rights, and you can make the corresponding requests:
- Right of access – you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you
- Right to rectification – you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you.
- Right to erasure – you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from our records and we are obliged to comply with your request in certain circumstances
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request where certain conditions apply
- Right to data portability – you have the right to request that the data we hold about you be transferred to another organization
- Right to object – you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions
- Right to withdraw consent – where the legal basis for processing your data is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
All your requests regarding the above rights can be submitted through the contact form or through the management pages of your personal account.
The procedure for processing any request regarding the above rights is as follows. We will evaluate the request and respond to you regarding its progress (request approved, request partially approved, request rejected) as soon as possible and in any case within one month of its submission. In the event that our company rejects your request regarding the above-mentioned Personal Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for the rejection. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the regulatory authority and our company’s Data Protection Officer.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort or have disproportionate technical consequences, endanger the privacy of others, or are impossible to implement.
10. CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We endeavor to constantly review and update this Statement in order to comply with statutory and regulatory requirements while providing the best protection for your personal data. We will post any changes to the privacy statement on this page.
11. CONTACT PERSON FOR MATTERS CONCERNING YOUR DATA
This website belongs to the company Jeets Fitness . If at any time you believe that we are not complying with the provisions set out in this Statement or with any other matter related to data protection, please contact us by email at [email protected]