Each sleeve in these bars consist of one needle bearing, two ball bearings, and one brass bushing.
Lightly grooved sleeves.
Quite a ‘flexy’ shaft, sharp knurling, and great free spinning sleeves.
• Weight – 20kg
• Length – 2.2m
• Shaft – Sprung Steel
• Shaft Diameter – 28mm
• Distance Between Rings – 910mm
• Loadable Sleeve Length – 410mm
• Centre Knurling? – Yes
• Knurling Type – Medium
• Sleeve Type – Needle Bearings, Brass Bushings & Ball Bearings
• Recommended Max Load/Rating – 1500lbs Static rating, 205K PSI Tensile strength. Max suggested load – 120kg for Clean & Jerk / Snatch, 250kg for Squat/Deadlift
• Warranty – 3 Year Performance Warranty
This bar comes with a 3-year Performance Warranty. For full warranty details and usage guidelines please see our T&C’s.