These classic cardio favorites easy movement for your members. And with a self-powered design and small footprint that fits virtually anywhere on your cardio floor, you’ll discover a whole new level of freedom too.
- Power Requirements: Self-powered / powered 100v-240v – 50/60Hz AC
- Minimum Watts: 18 powered / 18 self-powered
- Max User Weight: 182 kg
- Assembled Weight: 116.2 kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 114 x 79 x 179 cm
|These classic cardio favorites easy movement for your members. And with a self-powered design and small footprint that fits virtually anywhere on your cardio floor, you’ll discover a whole new level of freedom too.
Protect Your Investment
Asset Management features enhanced flexibility, expanded usage reporting capabilities and automated notifications that make keeping all of your equipment in top condition easier than ever.
Exclusive to the 5 and 7 series ClimbMill and stepper, the Landmarks program enables users to scale the most famous buildings, monuments and wonders of the world.
Natural Stepping Motion
An angled, independent stepping motion mimics the feel of real stair climbing for a comfortable and efficient exercise experience.
Our low-maintenance drive is completely self-powered and cord-free, providing cost-savings and freedom of placement within the facility.
Check out our easy to read Matrix Steppers Comparison Chart and Matrix Console Comparisons & Reviews (3x, 5x, 7xe, 7xi)!
- LED console display offers intuitive operation
- WiFi connectivity accommodates optional Matrix Asset Management system and Workout Tracking Network
- Compatible with xID single-point user sign-in for a seamless personal experience
- RFID compatible to provide touch-free login
- USB port offers charging for most smartphones and tablets
- Integrated 3-speed personal fan
- Ultra non-slip large pedals for increased stability
- Angled independent stepping motion mimics real climbing feel
- Belt-drive design for smooth and quiet operation
- Step Range: 31 Cm / 12.2”
- Contact & Telemetric HR: Yes
- Pedal Spacing: 8.4 Cm / 3.3”
- Handlebar Design: Ergonomically Designed Handrails And Ergo Form Grips
- Remote Buttons: Yes
- Our selection of LED consoles offer complete workout feedback and intuitive navigation. The 5x console offers our exclusive Sprint 8 HIIT program and optional RFID compatibility. When paired with WIFi, you can also access our most powerful Connected Solutions, such as Personal Trainer Portal, Workout Tracking Network and Asset Management.
- Display Type: Dot-matrix LED with profile display
- Display Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Remaining, Time of Day, Total Program Time, Total Steps, Floors Climbed, Calories, SPM, Average SPM, Heart Rate, METs, Watts, Level, Workout Profile
- Secondary Data Display: No
- User-Defined Multi-Language Display: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Finnish, Turkish, Polish
- Resistance Range: 1-25
- Intervalo De Resistência: 1-25
- Workouts: Manual, Training Workouts (Rolling Hills, Fat burn, Interval Training), Goal Training (Time Goal, Floor Goal, Calorie Goal), Target HR, Fitness Test (Sub-maximal Test, WFI Test, CPAT), Landmarks
- Csafe Ready-Fitlinxx™ Certified: Yes
- IPTV Compatible: No
- Pro:Idiom Compatible: Optional – Add-On Tv
- Fittouch™ Technology: No
- Instant On Technology: Yes
- One-Button Start: Yes
- On-The-Fly Program Change: Yes
- Integrated Vista Clear™ Television Technology: No
- Fitconnexion™ Ready: Yes
- Wifi Enabled: Optional
- Bluetooth Enabled: No
- Ipod® / Iphone® Compatible: Charging Only
- Multimedia Playback: No
- Personal Fan: Yes
- Personal Trainer Portal Compatible: No
- Usb Port: Yes
- Virtual Active™ Compatible: No
- Asset Management Compatible: Yes
- Workout Tracking Network Compatible: Yes
- Web Connectivity: No
- Facility Communication Portal/Calendar: No
- Rfid Compatible: Yes
- Pause Function: Yes
- Reading Rack: No
- Resistance Technology: Hybrid Generator