Cable Crossover is a multifunctional device that provides training for the upper and lower body. During training, the user is between two columns and the resistance is provided by 2 sets of weights that are connected by cables.
- Programs: 25+ – thanks to the exclusive lever system, you can do a wide range of exercises
- Ergonomic seat and backrest – the contour shape of the backrest provides optimal stabilization and minimizes pelvic load while the ergonomic and adjustable seat increases comfort, allowing the user to adopt a physiologically correct posture during each exercise.
- Hand grips – Multi-function hand grips provide a neutral grip that provides a variety of movements and ensures proper fit for each user. Drag grippers with polygonal grip: wide, inverted and neutral grip.
- Movements: the Quick Start allows you to optimize your posture and start exercising without excessive strain. The biomechanical principles along with the correct anatomical and physiological positions reduce the risk of muscle overload.
- Easy access – the low height of the machine and the conveniently mounted weighing package provide easy access and privacy during training. The large footrest provides extra support during training.
- Crossover Cables create a natural movement and help strengthen both large and small muscle groups.
- VISUAL SET UP – Using clear yellow markers, even the most inexperienced user can easily set the device to the right position for training. You can easily set the machine directly from the drill position so that you can customize your training without having to move.
- PHYSIOCAM – allows you to vary the resistance so that it matches the muscle strength curve of the particular muscle group during a workout. In practice, this means lighter resistance at the beginning and end of the moving phase when the muscles are weakest.
- BIOMOTION – the concept was developed by the TechnoGym research group and is based on an in-depth study of the functional anatomy of individual muscles and their behavior in combined movements. This has resulted in a design that recreates the natural movement of a predefined ROM (range of motion).
- SMART PIN – load selection is now easier thanks to the new weight pillar with pre-wired cable. The weight of 2.5 kg, built into the top of the box, helps to gradually increase the load.
- Paint and upholstery – made of high-quality materials and with great attention to detail, Cable Crossover is painted with thermo-reactive powder coatings and is upholstered with high-quality materials.
- Functionality and appearance – the chrome finish of the levers and the careful design of all moving parts ensure that the equipment maintains its functionality and its attractive appearance over time.
- Product weight: 335 kg
- Weights: 2 x 50 kg
- Dimensions: L 372.9 x W 74.9 x H 239.8 cm