Multi-functional equipment for performing a wide variety of upper limb exercises, particularly for the latissimus dorsi muscles. The exercises are performed by pulling the bar downwards. Different muscles of the trunk and arm are recruited depending on the position of the grip and whether or not the user adopts a sitting position. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- User-friendly roller adjustment system
- Training of the arms, trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms
Paint pictured is not standard.
Standard Paint: Silver
- Innovative features for a classic machine
- New bar design provides better grip and helps the user to place their hands correctly
- Padded thigh-rollers allow users of different body sizes to quickly access the equipment
- Flex-free elliptical frame
- Weight Stack: 100 kg
- Weight Stack Oversize: 130 kg
- Height: 85 in 1885 mm
- Width: 1306 mm
- Length: 952 mm