Specific product for building strength in the trunk and latissimus dorsi muscles. The exercise involves pulling the two independent levers towards the chest, keeping the arms out in front and the elbows low, parallel to the shoulders. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user. The machine provides a natural trajectory for recruitment of dorsal muscles. Shape of the arms allows users of different sizes to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat and chest pad adjustment required. The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination; it is provided a grip for unilateral exercise. Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user.
Paint pictured is not standard.
Standard Paint: Silver
- Independent movement arms result in more balanced strength improvement.
- Center grip allows user to self-support themselves when training one arm at a time.
- The path of motion and long handles enable the user to easily find the optimal position for the exercise.
- Foot supports help users to minimize pressure on chest pads
- Weight Stack (kg | lbs): 95 | 190
- Weight Stack Oversize (kg | lbs): 130 | 260
- Height (mm | in): 1485 | 58
- Width (mm | in): 1205 | 47
- Length (mm | in): 1135 | 45