The Technogym Selection Upper Back is designed for building strength in the muscles of the trunk and upper back region. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory, from a sitting position. It involves pulling the arms towards the chest, keeping the elbows high and grasping the handgrip on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user. The machine provides a natural trajectory for recruitment of all the upper back muscles. Shape of the arms allows users of different sizes to find an optimal range of motion with only a seat and chest pad adjustment required. The two arms have an independent action to increase coordination. Multi size grips ensure a proper fit for every user.
Paint pictured is not standard.
Standard Paint: Silver
- Recommended for the specific training of the trunk and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
- Muscles: Rhomboid, Deltoid, Biceps, Latissimus dorsi, Trapezius
- Weight Stack Oversize: 95 kg
- Weight Stack: 65 kg
- Height: 1485 mm
- Width: 1143 mm
- Length: 1190 mm