The Technogym Selection Vertical Traction was designed for building strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise if performed along a guided trajectory and from a sitting position, with the back firmly positioned against the backrest. It involves pulling the arms downward using the handgrips on the two independent levers. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
Paint pictured is not standard.
Standard Paint: Silver
- Recommended for the specific training of the trunk and arm muscles
- Stability of the shoulder joint
- Correction of muscle imbalance in the arms and trunk
- Muscles: Rhomboid, Deltoid, Biceps, Latissimus dorsi, Trapezius
- Adjustable seat with strap 9 settings
- Weight Stack: 130 kg
- Weight: 298 kg
- Height: 1860 mm
- Width: 1313 mm
- Length: 1500 mm